Neasden stabbing: Three teenagers to appear at the Old Bailey charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy charged with the murder of Saif Abdul Majid in Neasden is to appear at the Old Bailey.
The teenager has been remanded in custody until Thursday when he will appear at the Central Criminal Court for a bail hearing, charged with stabbing the 18-year-old in Tanfield Avenue on October 6.
Two 14-year-old boys who are also charged with Saif’s murder have been remanded in custody until February when they are expected to enter a plea.
The duo, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a bail hearing.
Saif was stabbed to death shortly before 4pm on October 6. Despite the efforts of the emergency services they were unable to save him and he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A tribute page to Saif set up by his friends has raised more than £5,000 of its £10,000 target towards his funeral.
A second fundraising page has been set up to build a water well in Sudan in Saif’s memory.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes