Neasden stabbing: Three teenagers to appear at the Old Bailey charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy charged with the murder of Saif Abdul Majid in Neasden is to appear at the Old Bailey.
The teenager has been remanded in custody until Thursday when he will appear at the Central Criminal Court for a bail hearing, charged with stabbing the 18-year-old in Tanfield Avenue on October 6.
Two 14-year-old boys who are also charged with Saif’s murder have been remanded in custody until February when they are expected to enter a plea.
The duo, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a bail hearing.
Saif was stabbed to death shortly before 4pm on October 6. Despite the efforts of the emergency services they were unable to save him and he died at the scene.
A tribute page to Saif set up by his friends has raised more than £5,000 of its £10,000 target towards his funeral.
A second fundraising page has been set up to build a water well in Sudan in Saif’s memory.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?