Neasden stabbing: Three teenagers to appear at the Old Bailey charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy charged with the murder of Saif Abdul Majid in Neasden is to appear at the Old Bailey.
The teenager has been remanded in custody until Thursday when he will appear at the Central Criminal Court for a bail hearing, charged with stabbing the 18-year-old in Tanfield Avenue on October 6.
Two 14-year-old boys who are also charged with Saif’s murder have been remanded in custody until February when they are expected to enter a plea.
The duo, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a bail hearing.
Saif was stabbed to death shortly before 4pm on October 6. Despite the efforts of the emergency services they were unable to save him and he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A tribute page to Saif set up by his friends has raised more than £5,000 of its £10,000 target towards his funeral.
A second fundraising page has been set up to build a water well in Sudan in Saif’s memory.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads