Neasden stabbing: Three teenagers to appear at the Old Bailey charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy charged with the murder of Saif Abdul Majid in Neasden is to appear at the Old Bailey.
The teenager has been remanded in custody until Thursday when he will appear at the Central Criminal Court for a bail hearing, charged with stabbing the 18-year-old in Tanfield Avenue on October 6.
Two 14-year-old boys who are also charged with Saif’s murder have been remanded in custody until February when they are expected to enter a plea.
The duo, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a bail hearing.
Saif was stabbed to death shortly before 4pm on October 6. Despite the efforts of the emergency services they were unable to save him and he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A tribute page to Saif set up by his friends has raised more than £5,000 of its £10,000 target towards his funeral.
A second fundraising page has been set up to build a water well in Sudan in Saif’s memory.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application