Three men released under investigation following fatal stabbing in Neasden
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Three men arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man in Neasden have been released under investigation, while a fourth faces no further action.
Police were called to reports of a large fight near the junction of Review Road and Heather Road at around 11.30pm on February 24.
Officers attending found a man - since named by police as 41-year-old Yehya Al-Youssef - suffering from stab injuries.
He was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after midnight.
A subsequent post-mortem examination confirmed the cause of death as stab wounds.
Four men - aged 22, 57, 21 and 41 - were arrested on suspicion of murder as part of the investigation.
All four were bailed pending further enquiries.
The 22-year-old man has since been released with no further action.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
The other three men have been released under investigation.
Detectives urge anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident to contact the police on on 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference 7991/24FEB.
Or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.