Neasden men charged with Wembley murder appear in court
Tachane Roach-Johnson and Jarveer Walters, both of 22, are accused of killing Aaron Payne
Two Neasden men appeared in court today charged with the murder of a 26-year-old in Wembley.
Tachane Roach-Johnson and Jarveer Walters, both 22, and of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, are accused of killing Aaron Payne.
Both were charged on Friday evening.
My Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road at around 7pm on September 5.
You may also want to watch:
He died eight days later in hospital.
Roach-Johnson and Walters appeared before the Old Bailey were they were remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on December 21.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Last month, Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, was charged with Mr Payne’s murder.
He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.