Neasden men charged with Arron Payne murder in Wembley due in court today
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, will appear at the Old Bailey
Two Neasden men charged with the murder of a 26-year-old in Wembley are due to appear in today (Tuesday).
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, are accused of killing Aaron Payne.
My Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road at around 7pm on September 5.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday where they were remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey today.
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with Mr Payne’s murder.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.