Neasden men charged with Arron Payne murder in Wembley due in court today
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, will appear at the Old Bailey
Two Neasden men charged with the murder of a 26-year-old in Wembley are due to appear in today (Tuesday).
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, are accused of killing Aaron Payne.
My Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road at around 7pm on September 5.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday where they were remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey today.
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with Mr Payne’s murder.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.