Neasden men charged with Arron Payne murder in Wembley due in court today
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, will appear at the Old Bailey
Two Neasden men charged with the murder of a 26-year-old in Wembley are due to appear in today (Tuesday).
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, are accused of killing Aaron Payne.
My Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road at around 7pm on September 5.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Both men appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday where they were remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey today.
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with Mr Payne’s murder.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.