Neasden man robbed and murdered in Isleworth
Darryl McClymont, 23, grew up on the St Raphael’s Estate
A murder hunt has been launched after a Neasden man was robbed and murdered in Isleworth.
Darryl McClymont, who grew up on the St Raphael’s Estate, was stabbed to death on Sunday at around midnight.
A source told the Times the 23-year-old had been at a nearby bar and was targeted after leaving the venue.
They added he was robbed of an expensive watch before he was knifed.
You may also want to watch:
According to witnesses, the killers attempted to dump Mr McClymont’s body into the boot of his silver Mazda but left him on the road after they were disturbed.
They fled in the car which was driven by a third person and also had two passengers.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
The suspects are two black men in their early to mid-20s of proportionate build.
Both were wearing dark clothes.
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information about the killing or the whereabouts of Mr McClymont’s car to come forward.
Detective Chief Inspector John McFarlane, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “I am very keen to trace this vehicle and would appeal to anyone with information to give my team a call.
“If you believe you may have seen this car anywhere subsequently, I would also urge you to get in touch as soon as possible.”
Anybody with information should call the incident room on 020 8721 4005 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.