Neasden man jailed for Willesden kebab shop attack
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Fetullah Teymuroglu smashed a metal sharpening steel over his victim’s head
A Neasden man has been jailed for carrying out a vicious attack with a metal sharpening steel during a row over loud noise.
Fetullah Teymuroglu, 36, of Review Road, smashed a 57-year-old man over the head with his makeshift weapon after the pair became embroiled in an argument in a kebab shop in High Road, Willesden.
Harrow Crown Court heard when the victim complained about being kept awake by the shop Teymuroglu rushed behind the counter grabbed the sharpening steel and pointed it at him in an aggressive manner.
Fearing for his life the victim ran out of the shop but was chased by Teymuroglu who coshed him over the head causing him to fall.
You may also want to watch:
The victim needed eight stitches to his head.
Teymuroglu was arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm with intent.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
He pleaded guilty and was jailed yesterday for three years and three months.
PC Nicola Benson from Brent CID said: “Fetullah Teymuroglu is a dangerous male who committed a terrifying ordeal for his victim.
“Brent Police wants the public to know we will robustly investigate any violent crime and the sentence handed out shows that the offenders will be bought to justice.”