Neasden man charged with killing Luke Fitzpatrick in Dollis Hill
Christopher Walters from the St Raphael’s Estate will appear in court tomorrow
A second person has been charged with killing a 25-year-old man in Dollis Hill.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was stabbed in Crest Road at the corner of Alder Grove, on May 19.
His 56-year-old father Bernie was also stabbed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League at the Ox and Gate pub in Oxgate Lane, Dollis Hill, shortly before they were attacked.
Detectives investigating the double stabbing have charged Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, with Luke’s murder.
Walters had previously been questioned and bailed but was re-arrested this morning.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
The 23-year-old is also charged with the attempted murder and assault of Bernie Fitzpatrick, violent disorder and possession of cannabis.
He will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Saturday)
A 16-year-old boy, from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Brent Youth Court on Tuesday charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder, the attempted murder of his father, Grievous Bodily Harm and violent disorder.
Two boys, both aged 15, two 18-year-olds, and three men aged 19, 20, and 25, who were arrested on Wednesday have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
A 16-year-old boy and a 31-year-old man who was arrested last week have been bailed until late June.
Two 17-year-old teenagers are due to answer bail today (Friday).