Neasden man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Detectives appealing for potential witnesses from Brent to come forward
A Neasden man has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old who was gunned down four months ago.
Rico Gordon, 21, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot outside a pub in Bristol following a carnival in the city on July 3.
Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, is due to appear in Bristol Magistrates’ Court today (Monday) accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Last week, Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, was charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today for a preliminary hearing.
Mr Gordon’s killing was featured on BBC1’s Crimewatch programme last week.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
Detectives investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could come from the Brent area as scores of people from the borough had travelled to Bristol for the annual carnival in the St Paul’s area.
Anyone with any information can contact the incident room on 0845 45 67000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.