Neasden man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Detectives appealing for potential witnesses from Brent to come forward
A Neasden man has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old who was gunned down four months ago.
Rico Gordon, 21, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot outside a pub in Bristol following a carnival in the city on July 3.
Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, is due to appear in Bristol Magistrates’ Court today (Monday) accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Last week, Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, was charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today for a preliminary hearing.
Mr Gordon’s killing was featured on BBC1’s Crimewatch programme last week.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
Detectives investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could come from the Brent area as scores of people from the borough had travelled to Bristol for the annual carnival in the St Paul’s area.
Anyone with any information can contact the incident room on 0845 45 67000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.