Neasden man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Detectives appealing for potential witnesses from Brent to come forward
A Neasden man has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old who was gunned down four months ago.
Rico Gordon, 21, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot outside a pub in Bristol following a carnival in the city on July 3.
Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, is due to appear in Bristol Magistrates’ Court today (Monday) accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Last week, Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, was charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
He is also due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today for a preliminary hearing.
Mr Gordon’s killing was featured on BBC1’s Crimewatch programme last week.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 4 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 5 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
Detectives investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could come from the Brent area as scores of people from the borough had travelled to Bristol for the annual carnival in the St Paul’s area.
Anyone with any information can contact the incident room on 0845 45 67000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.