Neasden man charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Detectives appealing for potential witnesses from Brent to come forward
A Neasden man has been charged in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old who was gunned down four months ago.
Rico Gordon, 21, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot outside a pub in Bristol following a carnival in the city on July 3.
Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, is due to appear in Bristol Magistrates’ Court today (Monday) accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Last week, Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, was charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today for a preliminary hearing.
Mr Gordon’s killing was featured on BBC1’s Crimewatch programme last week.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
Detectives investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could come from the Brent area as scores of people from the borough had travelled to Bristol for the annual carnival in the St Paul’s area.
Anyone with any information can contact the incident room on 0845 45 67000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.