Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, is accused of killing Oliver Tetlow who died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Osadebay had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged in June.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat