Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, is accused of killing Oliver Tetlow who died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Osadebay had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged in June.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners