Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, is accused of killing Oliver Tetlow who died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Osadebay had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged in June.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols