Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, is accused of killing Oliver Tetlow who died after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Osadebay had been on police bail after he was arrested on March 11.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London and Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, will stand trial in December charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
Both men were charged in June.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer