Neasden man and woman on the run after stun gun find
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a man and woman from Neasden who are on the run after being found with a stun gun disguised as a mobile phone.
Lleana Mitarel, 51, and Foad Soltan, 32, of Lyndhurst Close, failed to show up for sentencing at Harrow Crown Court after previously admitting a charge of possessing a firearm disguised as another object.
The stun gun was discovered after an officer received an electric shock while searching Mitarel’s bag when the pair were arrested for harassment.
Both were sentenced to five years in jail during their absence.
Trainee DC Graeme Cawsey, investigating officer, is appealing for anyone who knows of their whereabouts to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He added said: “This conviction shows that the police and the courts will act robustly and enforce the mandatory sentences on those who carry illegal weapons on our streets, whatever their reasons for carrying them.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Community Safety Unit on 020 8733 3735 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way