Neasden hit-and-run: Police appeal for dashcam footage after man in his 40s is killed
- Credit: Archant
A man was killed in a hit-and-run on the north circular in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
London Air Ambulance, the police and paramedics attended shortly after 3.09am. The man, in his 40s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are currently trying to identify him.
Two cars, both believed to be black, failed to stop at the scene. The incident took place on the southbound carriageway.
There has been no arrests. The road will be closed while investigations take place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash-cam footage is asked to contact officersin Brent by 101, quoting reference 699 of May 20, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat