Neasden hit-and-run: Police appeal for dashcam footage after man in his 40s is killed
- Credit: Archant
A man was killed in a hit-and-run on the north circular in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
London Air Ambulance, the police and paramedics attended shortly after 3.09am. The man, in his 40s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are currently trying to identify him.
Two cars, both believed to be black, failed to stop at the scene. The incident took place on the southbound carriageway.
There has been no arrests. The road will be closed while investigations take place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash-cam footage is asked to contact officersin Brent by 101, quoting reference 699 of May 20, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols