Neasden hit-and-run: Police appeal for dashcam footage after man in his 40s is killed
- Credit: Archant
A man was killed in a hit-and-run on the north circular in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
London Air Ambulance, the police and paramedics attended shortly after 3.09am. The man, in his 40s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are currently trying to identify him.
Two cars, both believed to be black, failed to stop at the scene. The incident took place on the southbound carriageway.
There has been no arrests. The road will be closed while investigations take place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash-cam footage is asked to contact officersin Brent by 101, quoting reference 699 of May 20, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai