Neasden duo charged with murder of Arron Payne in Wembley appear in court
Tachane Roach-Johnson and Jarveer Walters remanded into custody
Two men charged with the murder of Wembley man Arron Payne have been remanded into custody following a court appearance today.
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, Neasden, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed as he walked down the road in Chalkhill on September 5 and died eight days later in hospital.
Both men were remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday (1) for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Dean Gabay, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with the murder of Arron Payne. He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield