Neasden duo charged with murder of Arron Payne in Wembley appear in court
Tachane Roach-Johnson and Jarveer Walters remanded into custody
Two men charged with the murder of Wembley man Arron Payne have been remanded into custody following a court appearance today.
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, Neasden, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed as he walked down the road in Chalkhill on September 5 and died eight days later in hospital.
Both men were remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday (1) for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Dean Gabay, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with the murder of Arron Payne. He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden