Neasden duo charged with murder of Arron Payne in Wembley appear in court
Tachane Roach-Johnson and Jarveer Walters remanded into custody
Two men charged with the murder of Wembley man Arron Payne have been remanded into custody following a court appearance today.
Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, and Jarveer Walters, 22, both of Roger Stone Court, Coombe Road, Neasden, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed as he walked down the road in Chalkhill on September 5 and died eight days later in hospital.
Both men were remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday (1) for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Dean Gabay, of no fixed abode, was previously charged with the murder of Arron Payne. He has been remanded into custody to appear at the Old Bailey on December 21 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'