Muswell Hill man to stand trial next month accused of Rita Ora burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A Muswell Hill man accused of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora will stand trial next month.
Charaf El Moudden, 26, of Syndey Road, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with burglary.
The singer’s home was broken into on November 28 last year.
He was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on February 22.
A police hunt continues to find a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London