Trial into murder of Sadiq Aadam and Abdikarim Hassan in Camden put aside as third teenager turns himself in
- Credit: Met Police
The trial of two men charged with murdering two teenagers in Camden has been put aside after a third man turned himself in.
Abdikarim Hassan,18 and 20-year-old Sadiq Aadam were both stabbed to death in Camden on February 20 earlier this year.
On the same night, a 17-year-old boy and 24-year-old man were attacked, but weren’t injured seriously.
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, turned himself in to police in Islington on Monday and was subsequently charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan.
The trial of two teenagers accused of the deaths that night which began on September 3 has been put aside until March following the arrest and charge of Temenu, police said.
You may also want to watch:
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way, was charged on February 25 with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Ben Drummond, 19 (09.09.99), of Ingestre Road, was charged on March 1 with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Anuoluwa Temenu will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Murder charges against a 17-year-old on March 31 have been dropped.