Trial into murder of Sadiq Aadam and Abdikarim Hassan in Camden put aside as third teenager turns himself in
- Credit: Met Police
The trial of two men charged with murdering two teenagers in Camden has been put aside after a third man turned himself in.
Abdikarim Hassan,18 and 20-year-old Sadiq Aadam were both stabbed to death in Camden on February 20 earlier this year.
On the same night, a 17-year-old boy and 24-year-old man were attacked, but weren’t injured seriously.
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, turned himself in to police in Islington on Monday and was subsequently charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan.
The trial of two teenagers accused of the deaths that night which began on September 3 has been put aside until March following the arrest and charge of Temenu, police said.
You may also want to watch:
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way, was charged on February 25 with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Ben Drummond, 19 (09.09.99), of Ingestre Road, was charged on March 1 with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
Anuoluwa Temenu will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Murder charges against a 17-year-old on March 31 have been dropped.