Trial into murder of Sadiq Aadam and Abdikarim Hassan in Camden put aside as third teenager turns himself in
- Credit: Met Police
The trial of two men charged with murdering two teenagers in Camden has been put aside after a third man turned himself in.
Abdikarim Hassan,18 and 20-year-old Sadiq Aadam were both stabbed to death in Camden on February 20 earlier this year.
On the same night, a 17-year-old boy and 24-year-old man were attacked, but weren’t injured seriously.
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, turned himself in to police in Islington on Monday and was subsequently charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan.
The trial of two teenagers accused of the deaths that night which began on September 3 has been put aside until March following the arrest and charge of Temenu, police said.
You may also want to watch:
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way, was charged on February 25 with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.
Ben Drummond, 19 (09.09.99), of Ingestre Road, was charged on March 1 with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Anuoluwa Temenu will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Murder charges against a 17-year-old on March 31 have been dropped.