Murder trial for man accused of knifing teen cousin to death in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Mosa Abid, from Northolt, is accused of stabbing Moamen Settar at his home in Buddings Circle, Wembley, last October.
Police were called to the address at around 1.35pm on October 15 where they found 18-year-old Mr Settar suffering multiple stab wounds.
Paramedics and the Air Ambulance Service also attended but the teen, who lived at the address with his parents and two younger sisters, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Abid, of Dehavilland Close, was arrested and charged three days after the killing on October 18.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today via video-link from Wandsworth Prison but is yet to enter a plea to a single count of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Anthony Morris listed his trial for May 30 at the brief hearing.
Abid is due back in court for a plea and case management hearing on April 7.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes