Murder trial for man accused of knifing teen cousin to death in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Mosa Abid, from Northolt, is accused of stabbing Moamen Settar at his home in Buddings Circle, Wembley, last October.
Police were called to the address at around 1.35pm on October 15 where they found 18-year-old Mr Settar suffering multiple stab wounds.
Paramedics and the Air Ambulance Service also attended but the teen, who lived at the address with his parents and two younger sisters, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Abid, of Dehavilland Close, was arrested and charged three days after the killing on October 18.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today via video-link from Wandsworth Prison but is yet to enter a plea to a single count of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Anthony Morris listed his trial for May 30 at the brief hearing.
Abid is due back in court for a plea and case management hearing on April 7.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton