Murder trial for man accused of knifing teen cousin to death in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Mosa Abid, from Northolt, is accused of stabbing Moamen Settar at his home in Buddings Circle, Wembley, last October.
Police were called to the address at around 1.35pm on October 15 where they found 18-year-old Mr Settar suffering multiple stab wounds.
Paramedics and the Air Ambulance Service also attended but the teen, who lived at the address with his parents and two younger sisters, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Abid, of Dehavilland Close, was arrested and charged three days after the killing on October 18.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today via video-link from Wandsworth Prison but is yet to enter a plea to a single count of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Anthony Morris listed his trial for May 30 at the brief hearing.
Abid is due back in court for a plea and case management hearing on April 7.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life