Murder investigation launched in Colindale after man dies following stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched after the death of a man in Colindale.
Police were called to Zenith Close at 5.58pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 26-year-old man was found at the scene, suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service, where he died later that evening.
Enquiries are underway to trace next of kin. We await formal identification. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
She has been taken to a north London police station where she remains in custody.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 5 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
A crime scene is in place, and enquiries continue.
Police have confirmed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.