Murder investigation launched in Colindale after man dies following stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched after the death of a man in Colindale.
Police were called to Zenith Close at 5.58pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 26-year-old man was found at the scene, suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service, where he died later that evening.
Enquiries are underway to trace next of kin. We await formal identification. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
She has been taken to a north London police station where she remains in custody.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
A crime scene is in place, and enquiries continue.
Police have confirmed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.