Murder investigation launched in Colindale after man dies following stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched after the death of a man in Colindale.
Police were called to Zenith Close at 5.58pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 26-year-old man was found at the scene, suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service, where he died later that evening.
Enquiries are underway to trace next of kin. We await formal identification. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.
A 34-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
She has been taken to a north London police station where she remains in custody.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
A crime scene is in place, and enquiries continue.
Police have confirmed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.