Murder investigation launched in Colindale after man dies following stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched after the death of a man in Colindale.
Police were called to Zenith Close at 5.58pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 26-year-old man was found at the scene, suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service, where he died later that evening.
Enquiries are underway to trace next of kin. We await formal identification. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
She has been taken to a north London police station where she remains in custody.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
A crime scene is in place, and enquiries continue.
Police have confirmed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.