Murder investigation launched in Colindale after man dies following stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched after the death of a man in Colindale.
Police were called to Zenith Close at 5.58pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 26-year-old man was found at the scene, suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service, where he died later that evening.
Enquiries are underway to trace next of kin. We await formal identification. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder.
She has been taken to a north London police station where she remains in custody.
- 1 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
A crime scene is in place, and enquiries continue.
Police have confirmed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.