Murder investigation launched after woman’s body found in Cricklewood house
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a murder investigation after the body of a woman was found in a house in Cricklewood.
Officers and London Ambulance services were called to reports of a deceased woman, in her 40s, at an address in Melrose Avenue at 8.10 am yesterday morning.
Detectives believe they know the identity of the woman and next-of-kin have been informed.
They are awaiting formal identification before releasing the woman’s name.
The murder inquiry will be led by Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner on behalf of the homicide and Major Crime Command.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17