Murder investigation after man stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A murder inquiry has been launched after a man in his 30s was stabbed to death inside a barbers’ shop in Craven Park Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a man suffering stab wounds near the Central Middlesex Hospital at around 2pm.
A Met spokesman said: “The LAS treated the man, believed aged in his 30s, but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.20pm.
“Officers have since established that the man was injured following an incident in Craven Park Road.”
It has been reported locally that the victim was followed into a barbers’ shop before being stabbed in front of shocked staff.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place and the murder squad is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 4 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden