Murder investigation after man stabbed to death in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A murder inquiry has been launched after a man in his 30s was stabbed to death inside a barbers’ shop in Craven Park Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to reports of a man suffering stab wounds near the Central Middlesex Hospital at around 2pm.
A Met spokesman said: “The LAS treated the man, believed aged in his 30s, but he was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.20pm.
“Officers have since established that the man was injured following an incident in Craven Park Road.”
It has been reported locally that the victim was followed into a barbers’ shop before being stabbed in front of shocked staff.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place and the murder squad is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park