Murder hunt underway after man beaten to death in Wembley
Victim died from serious head injuries
A murder hunt has been launched after a man was beaten to death in Wembley in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Police were called to St John’s Road at 2.20am where the victim was found suffering from serious head injuries.
He was rushed to hospital but died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton