Murder hunt underway after man beaten to death in Wembley
Victim died from serious head injuries
A murder hunt has been launched after a man was beaten to death in Wembley in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Police were called to St John’s Road at 2.20am where the victim was found suffering from serious head injuries.
He was rushed to hospital but died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park