Murder hunt underway after man beaten to death in Wembley
Victim died from serious head injuries
A murder hunt has been launched after a man was beaten to death in Wembley in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).
Police were called to St John’s Road at 2.20am where the victim was found suffering from serious head injuries.
He was rushed to hospital but died at 3.27am.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime