Murder hunt launched after woman stabbed to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation is underway after a woman was stabbed to death in a street in Neasden.
The 42-year-old victim, who has not been named my police, was found in Prout Grove yesterday evening at 7.30pm.
She was rushed to hospital but died shortly after arrival.
Two men aged 49 and 54 have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Both remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3865 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton