Murder hunt launched after teenager dies near Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
A murder hunt has been launched following the death of a teenager who was attacked near Wembley Stadium.
The victim, who is believed to be in his late teens, died at the scene in Fulton Road, at around 1.15am.
He is believed to be the first teenager to be murdered in the capital in 2017.
A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being questioned at a north London police station.
Officers are informing the victim’s next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination and formal identification have yet to take place.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- 10 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley