Murder hunt launched after teenager dies near Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
A murder hunt has been launched following the death of a teenager who was attacked near Wembley Stadium.
The victim, who is believed to be in his late teens, died at the scene in Fulton Road, at around 1.15am.
He is believed to be the first teenager to be murdered in the capital in 2017.
A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being questioned at a north London police station.
Officers are informing the victim’s next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination and formal identification have yet to take place.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal