Murder hunt launched after man dies in Neasden shooting
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation is underway after a man died following a shooting in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Mulberry Court during a row just before 2am.
Police were alerted to the shooting by medics after the victim made his own way to a hospital in north west London.
He died at 9.40am.
Detectives have informed his next of kin but his name will not be released until he is formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are probing the shooting and Detective Chief Inspector Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Three males and a female have been arrested and all are currently in custody.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
A post mortem examination will take place at Northwick Park Hospital tomorrow morning at 10.30am.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.