Murder hunt launched after man dies in Neasden shooting
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation is underway after a man died following a shooting in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Mulberry Court during a row just before 2am.
Police were alerted to the shooting by medics after the victim made his own way to a hospital in north west London.
He died at 9.40am.
Detectives have informed his next of kin but his name will not be released until he is formally identified.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are probing the shooting and Detective Chief Inspector Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Three males and a female have been arrested and all are currently in custody.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
A post mortem examination will take place at Northwick Park Hospital tomorrow morning at 10.30am.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.