Murder hunt launched after man dies in Neasden shooting
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation is underway after a man died following a shooting in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Mulberry Court during a row just before 2am.
Police were alerted to the shooting by medics after the victim made his own way to a hospital in north west London.
He died at 9.40am.
Detectives have informed his next of kin but his name will not be released until he is formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are probing the shooting and Detective Chief Inspector Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Three males and a female have been arrested and all are currently in custody.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 6 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 7 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 8 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
A post mortem examination will take place at Northwick Park Hospital tomorrow morning at 10.30am.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.