Murder hunt launched after man dies in Neasden shooting
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation is underway after a man died following a shooting in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The 20-year-old victim was gunned down at an address in Mulberry Court during a row just before 2am.
Police were alerted to the shooting by medics after the victim made his own way to a hospital in north west London.
He died at 9.40am.
Detectives have informed his next of kin but his name will not be released until he is formally identified.
Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are probing the shooting and Detective Chief Inspector Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Three males and a female have been arrested and all are currently in custody.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
A post mortem examination will take place at Northwick Park Hospital tomorrow morning at 10.30am.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.