Appeal after motorcylist seriously injured following crash in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old motorcyclist remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital following a serious collision in Dollis Hill.
Emergency services were called at around 4:30am on Sunday (September 13) to reports of a collision between a moped and a telegraph pole on Dollis Hill Lane, opposite Gladstone Park.
Detectives from the Met’s road and transport policing command are appealing for witnesses.
A spokesperson said: “The motorcyclist, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition,
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Incident Unit at Alperton on 0208 246 9820.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses can also contact police via Twitter @MetCC, quoting CAD 1745/13SEP20
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield