Appeal after motorcylist seriously injured following crash in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old motorcyclist remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital following a serious collision in Dollis Hill.
Emergency services were called at around 4:30am on Sunday (September 13) to reports of a collision between a moped and a telegraph pole on Dollis Hill Lane, opposite Gladstone Park.
Detectives from the Met’s road and transport policing command are appealing for witnesses.
A spokesperson said: “The motorcyclist, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition,
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Incident Unit at Alperton on 0208 246 9820.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses can also contact police via Twitter @MetCC, quoting CAD 1745/13SEP20
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings