Appeal after motorcylist seriously injured following crash in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old motorcyclist remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital following a serious collision in Dollis Hill.
Emergency services were called at around 4:30am on Sunday (September 13) to reports of a collision between a moped and a telegraph pole on Dollis Hill Lane, opposite Gladstone Park.
Detectives from the Met’s road and transport policing command are appealing for witnesses.
A spokesperson said: “The motorcyclist, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition,
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Incident Unit at Alperton on 0208 246 9820.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses can also contact police via Twitter @MetCC, quoting CAD 1745/13SEP20
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 7 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed