Appeal after motorcylist seriously injured following crash in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old motorcyclist remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital following a serious collision in Dollis Hill.
Emergency services were called at around 4:30am on Sunday (September 13) to reports of a collision between a moped and a telegraph pole on Dollis Hill Lane, opposite Gladstone Park.
Detectives from the Met’s road and transport policing command are appealing for witnesses.
A spokesperson said: “The motorcyclist, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition,
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Incident Unit at Alperton on 0208 246 9820.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses can also contact police via Twitter @MetCC, quoting CAD 1745/13SEP20
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 4 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley