Motorbike gang carry out ‘smash and grab’ robbery in Kilburn
Pawnbroker in Kilburn High Road targeted the day after identical raid in Brent Cross Shopping Centre
A gang have carried out a ‘smash and grab’ robbery at a pawn shop in Kilburn today.
Albemarle & Bond Pawnbrokers in Kilburn High Road was targeted by six robbers on motorbikes at around 10am.
The gang rode up to the shop before three members jumped off and smashed its windows with bats.
They grabbed thousands of pounds worth of watches and jewellery before jumping back on the bikes and speeding off.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery comes the day after an identical raid involving six men on three motorbikes took place at the Brent Cross Shopping Centre at 10.15am.
The robbers, who were all wearing dark clothing and crash helmets with their visors down, roared into the centre through the entrance at New Look to target Fraser Hart jewellers.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Three men jumped of the bikes ran towards the shop and smashed the windows with pickaxes and bats.
They are believed to have escaped with up to �2million worth of watches and jewellery.
A police spokesman told the Times it was too early to link the two robberies.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.