Motorbike gang carry out ‘smash and grab’ robbery in Kilburn
Pawnbroker in Kilburn High Road targeted the day after identical raid in Brent Cross Shopping Centre
A gang have carried out a ‘smash and grab’ robbery at a pawn shop in Kilburn today.
Albemarle & Bond Pawnbrokers in Kilburn High Road was targeted by six robbers on motorbikes at around 10am.
The gang rode up to the shop before three members jumped off and smashed its windows with bats.
They grabbed thousands of pounds worth of watches and jewellery before jumping back on the bikes and speeding off.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery comes the day after an identical raid involving six men on three motorbikes took place at the Brent Cross Shopping Centre at 10.15am.
The robbers, who were all wearing dark clothing and crash helmets with their visors down, roared into the centre through the entrance at New Look to target Fraser Hart jewellers.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
Three men jumped of the bikes ran towards the shop and smashed the windows with pickaxes and bats.
They are believed to have escaped with up to �2million worth of watches and jewellery.
A police spokesman told the Times it was too early to link the two robberies.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.