Mother pushing her young baby in a pram is attacked and robbed in Alperton
Woman, 41, was the victim of a vicious gold snatch near Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road
A mother has been attacked and robbed as she pushed her young baby in a pram near a supermarket in Alperton.
The 42-year-old woman was walking down an alleyway next to Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road, when two men approached her from behind.
One her attackers pulled her by her hair and snatched a gold chain from her neck, the other grabbed her mobile phone and pushed her to the floor.
Both men ran off towards Manor Farm Road when a passerby approached the scene.
Both men are black, one is around 5ft 6ins tall, medium build, aged between 21-23, and was wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket.
The second is around 5ft 7ins tall and was wearing a jacket with a hood.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 3 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Drunk Euro 2020 football fan 'saved from Wembley fall by Brent Council employee'
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 10 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
DC Louise Whittaker, from Brent Police said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted and robbed of her personal property.
“An Asian male witnessed the incident we would like him to contact us.”
Anyone with information to incident, which happened on April 23 at 2pm, is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3250 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.