Mother pushing her young baby in a pram is attacked and robbed in Alperton
Woman, 41, was the victim of a vicious gold snatch near Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road
A mother has been attacked and robbed as she pushed her young baby in a pram near a supermarket in Alperton.
The 42-year-old woman was walking down an alleyway next to Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road, when two men approached her from behind.
One her attackers pulled her by her hair and snatched a gold chain from her neck, the other grabbed her mobile phone and pushed her to the floor.
Both men ran off towards Manor Farm Road when a passerby approached the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are black, one is around 5ft 6ins tall, medium build, aged between 21-23, and was wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket.
The second is around 5ft 7ins tall and was wearing a jacket with a hood.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
DC Louise Whittaker, from Brent Police said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted and robbed of her personal property.
“An Asian male witnessed the incident we would like him to contact us.”
Anyone with information to incident, which happened on April 23 at 2pm, is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3250 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.