Mother pushing her young baby in a pram is attacked and robbed in Alperton
Woman, 41, was the victim of a vicious gold snatch near Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road
A mother has been attacked and robbed as she pushed her young baby in a pram near a supermarket in Alperton.
The 42-year-old woman was walking down an alleyway next to Sainsbury’s in Ealing Road, when two men approached her from behind.
One her attackers pulled her by her hair and snatched a gold chain from her neck, the other grabbed her mobile phone and pushed her to the floor.
Both men ran off towards Manor Farm Road when a passerby approached the scene.
Both men are black, one is around 5ft 6ins tall, medium build, aged between 21-23, and was wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket.
The second is around 5ft 7ins tall and was wearing a jacket with a hood.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
DC Louise Whittaker, from Brent Police said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted and robbed of her personal property.
“An Asian male witnessed the incident we would like him to contact us.”
Anyone with information to incident, which happened on April 23 at 2pm, is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3250 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.