Mother found dead with her two sons in ‘murder suicide’ in Kenton is named by neighbours
- Credit: Archant
A mother found dead with her two children in their Kenton home has been named locally as Jeyavani Vageswaran.
Police found the bodies of the 33-year-old and her sons aged seven months and five, at their house in Woodgrange Close, yesterday evening.
Detectives believe Mrs Vageswaran killed her children before taking her own life and are not looking for anyone else in connection with her deaths.
According to neighbours Mrs Vageswaran was married to Sakthivel an accountant.
A company called Vaasi Accountancy is registered at the Sri-Lankan couple’s home.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who asked for anonymity, told the Times she often walked with Mrs Vageswaran to nearby Mount Stewart Primary School, where both their children were pupils.
She said: “She was a quiet woman who didn’t say much. This is an awful shock.”
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.