Mother found dead with her two sons in ‘murder suicide’ in Kenton is named by neighbours
- Credit: Archant
A mother found dead with her two children in their Kenton home has been named locally as Jeyavani Vageswaran.
Police found the bodies of the 33-year-old and her sons aged seven months and five, at their house in Woodgrange Close, yesterday evening.
Detectives believe Mrs Vageswaran killed her children before taking her own life and are not looking for anyone else in connection with her deaths.
According to neighbours Mrs Vageswaran was married to Sakthivel an accountant.
A company called Vaasi Accountancy is registered at the Sri-Lankan couple’s home.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who asked for anonymity, told the Times she often walked with Mrs Vageswaran to nearby Mount Stewart Primary School, where both their children were pupils.
She said: “She was a quiet woman who didn’t say much. This is an awful shock.”
- 1 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 7 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 9 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 10 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.