Mother found dead with her two sons in ‘murder suicide’ in Kenton is named by neighbours
- Credit: Archant
A mother found dead with her two children in their Kenton home has been named locally as Jeyavani Vageswaran.
Police found the bodies of the 33-year-old and her sons aged seven months and five, at their house in Woodgrange Close, yesterday evening.
Detectives believe Mrs Vageswaran killed her children before taking her own life and are not looking for anyone else in connection with her deaths.
According to neighbours Mrs Vageswaran was married to Sakthivel an accountant.
A company called Vaasi Accountancy is registered at the Sri-Lankan couple’s home.
A neighbour, who asked for anonymity, told the Times she often walked with Mrs Vageswaran to nearby Mount Stewart Primary School, where both their children were pupils.
She said: “She was a quiet woman who didn’t say much. This is an awful shock.”
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.