Mother found dead with her two sons in ‘murder suicide’ in Kenton is named by neighbours
- Credit: Archant
A mother found dead with her two children in their Kenton home has been named locally as Jeyavani Vageswaran.
Police found the bodies of the 33-year-old and her sons aged seven months and five, at their house in Woodgrange Close, yesterday evening.
Detectives believe Mrs Vageswaran killed her children before taking her own life and are not looking for anyone else in connection with her deaths.
According to neighbours Mrs Vageswaran was married to Sakthivel an accountant.
A company called Vaasi Accountancy is registered at the Sri-Lankan couple’s home.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who asked for anonymity, told the Times she often walked with Mrs Vageswaran to nearby Mount Stewart Primary School, where both their children were pupils.
She said: “She was a quiet woman who didn’t say much. This is an awful shock.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.