Mother found dead with her two sons in ‘murder suicide’ in Kenton is named by neighbours
- Credit: Archant
A mother found dead with her two children in their Kenton home has been named locally as Jeyavani Vageswaran.
Police found the bodies of the 33-year-old and her sons aged seven months and five, at their house in Woodgrange Close, yesterday evening.
Detectives believe Mrs Vageswaran killed her children before taking her own life and are not looking for anyone else in connection with her deaths.
According to neighbours Mrs Vageswaran was married to Sakthivel an accountant.
A company called Vaasi Accountancy is registered at the Sri-Lankan couple’s home.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who asked for anonymity, told the Times she often walked with Mrs Vageswaran to nearby Mount Stewart Primary School, where both their children were pupils.
She said: “She was a quiet woman who didn’t say much. This is an awful shock.”
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.