Mother assaulted in front of her four-year-old son by schoolboy in Kenton
- Credit: Getty Images
Victim was punched in the face by uniformed thug on the 183 bus
The hunt is on to find a schoolboy thug who assaulted a mother in front of her four-year-old child on a bus in Kenton.
The 31-year-old victim had boarded the 183 with her son in Kenton Road when a group of school children got on behind her.
The group kept pushing forward and she shouted to the crowd to stop.
A young schoolboy swore at her and punched her in the face knocking her flat on her back.
He ran off the bus after the attack.
The suspect is black, aged around 13 -14, between 5ft 6ins to 5ft 10ins tall and of medium build.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
He was wearing a black beeny hat, school uniform but the school badge was not visible, white shirt and black over jacket with a white logo on the left breast area.
He was carrying a distinctive blue Nike rucksack over his back and had a stud earring in his left ear.
Sergeant Chris Simpkins from the Safer Transport Team, said: “This is an appalling act of violence which has left a four-year-old traumatised by his mum getting punched.”
Anyone with information about the attack, which took place on Monday February 11 at 3.20pm, should call the Safer Transport Team on 020 8733 3809 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.