Mother and her two young sons found dead in Kenton
A mother and her two children have been found dead at an address in Kenton in a suspected murder suicide.
Police were called to the property in Woodgrange Close where they discovered the body of a 33-year-old woman, and her two sons aged five and seven months.
Detectives are treating the children’s deaths a murder and the women’s death as non-suspicious.
A post-mortem examination for the woman is due to take place at Northwick Park Mortuary at 3.30pm today. Further details await in relation to other post-mortem examinations.
The deaths of the two children are being treated as murder and the woman’s death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets