Mother and her two young sons found dead in Kenton
A mother and her two children have been found dead at an address in Kenton in a suspected murder suicide.
Police were called to the property in Woodgrange Close where they discovered the body of a 33-year-old woman, and her two sons aged five and seven months.
Detectives are treating the children’s deaths a murder and the women’s death as non-suspicious.
A post-mortem examination for the woman is due to take place at Northwick Park Mortuary at 3.30pm today. Further details await in relation to other post-mortem examinations.
The deaths of the two children are being treated as murder and the woman’s death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 9 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 10 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead