Mother and her two young sons found dead in Kenton
A mother and her two children have been found dead at an address in Kenton in a suspected murder suicide.
Police were called to the property in Woodgrange Close where they discovered the body of a 33-year-old woman, and her two sons aged five and seven months.
Detectives are treating the children’s deaths a murder and the women’s death as non-suspicious.
A post-mortem examination for the woman is due to take place at Northwick Park Mortuary at 3.30pm today. Further details await in relation to other post-mortem examinations.
The deaths of the two children are being treated as murder and the woman’s death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating the deaths.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12