Mother and daughter and two teens among those charged following Operation Hawk
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police carried out 43 raids as part of Met London-wide day of action
A mother and daughter are among six people who have been charged following a clampdown on suspected drug dealers in Brent.
Officers arrested 31 people after raiding 41 premises in the borough as part of the second phase of the Met’s Operation Hawk which took place yesterday.
Brent Police seized guns, drugs and shut down two cannabis factories in the borough during the London-wide action.
Susan Lynch, 37, of Marian Way, Neasden, has been charged with possession of cannabis and her 66-year-old mother Helen Lynch, is accused of allowing the use of the class B drug on her premises.
You may also want to watch:
Gbolhan Olutayo Gbolhan, 31, of Ebony Court in Neasden Lane, Neasden, has been charged with possession of cannabis and handling stolen goods.
Jordan McFarlane, 19, of Cambridge Close, Neasden, has been charged with possession of cannabis.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
A 17-year-old boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is accused of possessing cannabis.
Simon Kalenga, 20, of Cambridge Close, Neasden, and Kingsley Lynch, of Hawkins Road, Willesden, have both been issued with written charges which will be sent to them in the post.
All six will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on a number of dates next month.
Cautions were issued to five men age 23 – 57 for drug offences.
Two men, aged 21 and 32, were given cannabis warnings, and eight males have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date after being arrested for a variety of offences.
A 52-year-old woman arrested after two shotguns, ammunition and drugs were found in a property in Shakespeare Drive, Kenton, has been bailed.
A 31-year-old woman who was also arrested at the address is still in police custody.