Most wanted bail jumpers being hunted by Brent Police
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading them to the four most wanted bail jumpers in the borough.
All four failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court to stand trial for a variety of offences.
Gabor Bodnar, 26, is wanted on suspicion of actual bodily harm following an attack in January last year in the NW2 area.
He is believed to frequent the Waltham Forest area.
John White, 31, is accused of criminal damage at address in High Road, Harlesden, last September.
You may also want to watch:
He is believed to frequent the Willesden and Hemel Hempstead areas.
Alexsandro Guerra Sobrinho, 36, was due to stand trial accused of grievous bodily harm in relation to an incident in Harrow Road, Harlesden, in May 2010.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
The fourth man 22-year-old Terry Garraghan could be hiding in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
He is accused of committing grievous bodily harm in Chamberlain Road, Kensal Rise, in November 2013.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police in Brent on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.