Most wanted bail jumpers being hunted by Brent Police
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading them to the four most wanted bail jumpers in the borough.
All four failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court to stand trial for a variety of offences.
Gabor Bodnar, 26, is wanted on suspicion of actual bodily harm following an attack in January last year in the NW2 area.
He is believed to frequent the Waltham Forest area.
John White, 31, is accused of criminal damage at address in High Road, Harlesden, last September.
You may also want to watch:
He is believed to frequent the Willesden and Hemel Hempstead areas.
Alexsandro Guerra Sobrinho, 36, was due to stand trial accused of grievous bodily harm in relation to an incident in Harrow Road, Harlesden, in May 2010.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
The fourth man 22-year-old Terry Garraghan could be hiding in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
He is accused of committing grievous bodily harm in Chamberlain Road, Kensal Rise, in November 2013.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police in Brent on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.