Most wanted bail jumpers being hunted by Brent Police
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading them to the four most wanted bail jumpers in the borough.
All four failed to show up at Harrow Crown Court to stand trial for a variety of offences.
Gabor Bodnar, 26, is wanted on suspicion of actual bodily harm following an attack in January last year in the NW2 area.
He is believed to frequent the Waltham Forest area.
John White, 31, is accused of criminal damage at address in High Road, Harlesden, last September.
You may also want to watch:
He is believed to frequent the Willesden and Hemel Hempstead areas.
Alexsandro Guerra Sobrinho, 36, was due to stand trial accused of grievous bodily harm in relation to an incident in Harrow Road, Harlesden, in May 2010.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The fourth man 22-year-old Terry Garraghan could be hiding in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
He is accused of committing grievous bodily harm in Chamberlain Road, Kensal Rise, in November 2013.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police in Brent on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.