Mohanna Abdhou murder investigation: Woman arrested in connection with fatal shooting in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested in connection with the murder of Mohanna Abdhou after handing herself into police.
The woman, 21, was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender on November 6.
Two men have already been charged with the murder of Mohanna who was gunned down in Kilburn on May 26.
Mohammed Tawfik, 19, and a 16 year old, who both hail from the W10 area, were charged on November 2. They appeared at the Old Bailey on November 6 and remain in custody.
Mohanna had been with her friends near Dickens House on Malvern Road in May, when she was approached by the two men at around 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Seven people have previously been arrested in connection with Mohanna’s murder. Three men, aged 21,20, and 19 were arrested in May whilst three women aged 25, 21, 20, were all arrested on June 15. A 21 year old man was detained on July 25.
They have all been released under investigation.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds