Mobile phone and plastic bag ban for Kilburn drug dealer who traded in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Kilburn has been banned from carrying a small ‘self seal’ plastic bag or an unregistered mobile phone in measures to stop him from plying his trade.
Mohamed Noor, 20, of West End Lane, also faces being hauled before the courts if he enters the Camden Lock area or found in public with five named drug dealers.
Camden Police were granted a two-year Asbo against all six men following their conviction for roles in a drug dealing gang who plied their trade along the Regent’s Park canal towpath in Camden.
Noor was given a two year suspended jail sentence, 200 hours of unpaid work and 12 month supervision order after he admitted the supply of cannabis.
The five other men are Odane Eastwood, 20, Berhane Fitewe, 24, Michael Lemaire, 20, Ali Jamal, and Kiron Mullings-Kennedy, both 19.
Sergeant Craig McGill from Camden Town and Primrose Hill Neighbourhood Policing Team Said: “The officers targeted a hard core of criminals dealing drugs and blighting the lives of residents and business owners around Camden Lock.
“The court rewarded the quality of the team’s work by delivering sentences and Asbo that should keep these men out of Camden for some time.”
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
Click on the photo gallery on the right to see images of the five other men and their conviction details.