Mobile phone and plastic bag ban for Kilburn drug dealer who traded in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Kilburn has been banned from carrying a small ‘self seal’ plastic bag or an unregistered mobile phone in measures to stop him from plying his trade.
Mohamed Noor, 20, of West End Lane, also faces being hauled before the courts if he enters the Camden Lock area or found in public with five named drug dealers.
Camden Police were granted a two-year Asbo against all six men following their conviction for roles in a drug dealing gang who plied their trade along the Regent’s Park canal towpath in Camden.
Noor was given a two year suspended jail sentence, 200 hours of unpaid work and 12 month supervision order after he admitted the supply of cannabis.
The five other men are Odane Eastwood, 20, Berhane Fitewe, 24, Michael Lemaire, 20, Ali Jamal, and Kiron Mullings-Kennedy, both 19.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Craig McGill from Camden Town and Primrose Hill Neighbourhood Policing Team Said: “The officers targeted a hard core of criminals dealing drugs and blighting the lives of residents and business owners around Camden Lock.
“The court rewarded the quality of the team’s work by delivering sentences and Asbo that should keep these men out of Camden for some time.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 10 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
Click on the photo gallery on the right to see images of the five other men and their conviction details.