Mobile phone and plastic bag ban for Kilburn drug dealer who traded in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Kilburn has been banned from carrying a small ‘self seal’ plastic bag or an unregistered mobile phone in measures to stop him from plying his trade.
Mohamed Noor, 20, of West End Lane, also faces being hauled before the courts if he enters the Camden Lock area or found in public with five named drug dealers.
Camden Police were granted a two-year Asbo against all six men following their conviction for roles in a drug dealing gang who plied their trade along the Regent’s Park canal towpath in Camden.
Noor was given a two year suspended jail sentence, 200 hours of unpaid work and 12 month supervision order after he admitted the supply of cannabis.
The five other men are Odane Eastwood, 20, Berhane Fitewe, 24, Michael Lemaire, 20, Ali Jamal, and Kiron Mullings-Kennedy, both 19.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Craig McGill from Camden Town and Primrose Hill Neighbourhood Policing Team Said: “The officers targeted a hard core of criminals dealing drugs and blighting the lives of residents and business owners around Camden Lock.
“The court rewarded the quality of the team’s work by delivering sentences and Asbo that should keep these men out of Camden for some time.”
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Click on the photo gallery on the right to see images of the five other men and their conviction details.