Men from Wembley, Neasden and Harrow admit carrying out Islington attack
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Lee Simmons was beaten up by all five outside the Aquarium Nightclub
Four Brent men are facing jail after admitting to beating up a clubber outside the UK’s only nightclub with its own swimming pool.
Brothers Patrick, 23 and Gerrard Bradley, 25, both of Bermans Way, Neasden, Anton Mulley, 23, of Dyson Court, Wembley, Josh Brookman, 24, of Mitchell Way, Neasden, attacked Lee Simmons outside Aquarium Nightclub in Islington. A fifth man Thomas Ferrier May, 23, from Harrow, also admitted taking part in the brutual attack.
The Old Bailey heard the victim needed hospital treatment after the assault on December 21 last year.
Today, all five defendants pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, and a further offence of violent disorder and will be sentenced on June 14.
They were due to stand trial after originally denying the offences, but changed their pleas after seeing CCTV evidence against them.
The judge Mr Recorder David Holborn ordered pre-sentence reports but warned the defendants they faced jail terms.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
He told them: “Please don’t take the fact that I have asked for reports as any indication of what sentence you will receive.
“I won’t be sentencing you but I would have thought custody is a very strong possibility.”