Men from Wembley, Neasden and Harrow admit carrying out Islington attack
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Lee Simmons was beaten up by all five outside the Aquarium Nightclub
Four Brent men are facing jail after admitting to beating up a clubber outside the UK’s only nightclub with its own swimming pool.
Brothers Patrick, 23 and Gerrard Bradley, 25, both of Bermans Way, Neasden, Anton Mulley, 23, of Dyson Court, Wembley, Josh Brookman, 24, of Mitchell Way, Neasden, attacked Lee Simmons outside Aquarium Nightclub in Islington. A fifth man Thomas Ferrier May, 23, from Harrow, also admitted taking part in the brutual attack.
The Old Bailey heard the victim needed hospital treatment after the assault on December 21 last year.
Today, all five defendants pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm, and a further offence of violent disorder and will be sentenced on June 14.
You may also want to watch:
They were due to stand trial after originally denying the offences, but changed their pleas after seeing CCTV evidence against them.
The judge Mr Recorder David Holborn ordered pre-sentence reports but warned the defendants they faced jail terms.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
He told them: “Please don’t take the fact that I have asked for reports as any indication of what sentence you will receive.
“I won’t be sentencing you but I would have thought custody is a very strong possibility.”