Men from Harlesden and Neasden appear in court charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
A third man from Wembley and fourth from Notting Hill also charged
Two men have appeared in court today (Friday) in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old man in Bristol .
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Both men appeared before Bristol Crown Court via videolink for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Neither entered a plea.
They were remanded in custody for a trial which is scheduled to take place in April.
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
Earlier this week, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley, and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
Both have been bailed pending further queries.