Men from Harlesden and Neasden appear in court charged in connection with Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
A third man from Wembley and fourth from Notting Hill also charged
Two men have appeared in court today (Friday) in connection with the murder of a 21-year-old man in Bristol .
Rico Gordon, from Notting Hill, died after he was shot dead outside a pub after attending a carnival in the St Paul’s area on July 3 last year.
Shakah Anderson, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder and Rickel Adams, of Janson Close, Neasden, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two counts of attempted murder.
Both men appeared before Bristol Crown Court via videolink for a plea and case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Neither entered a plea.
They were remanded in custody for a trial which is scheduled to take place in April.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Earlier this week, Sean Youngsam, 25, of Brentvale Avenue, Wembley, and Taffari Adams, 28, from Notting Hill, were charged with assisting offenders in connection with Mr Gordon’s death.
Both have been bailed pending further queries.