Man who had 2kg of cocaine on him jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found in possession of 2kg of cocaine, with a street value of £200,000 has been jailed for five years.
Kledian Semaj was spotted by officers taking part in a drugs deal on Brentmead Gardens, near Alperton, in his silver BMW on June 26.
On October 6, he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment at Harrow crown court for possession of drugs with intent to supply and four months for possession of false documents.
His sentence for possession of drugs with intent to supply was reduced to four years and eight months due to his guilty plea, which he made at the same court on September 29.
The court heard how Mr Semaj was seen making an exchange. When Mr Semaj drove off, he was stopped by police and he confessed that he had drugs in his car.
You may also want to watch:
In total two kilos of cocaine were recovered and when tested each was found to contain 1kg of Cocaine Hydrochloride of 86 % and 92% purity respectively.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding