Man who had 2kg of cocaine on him jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found in possession of 2kg of cocaine, with a street value of £200,000 has been jailed for five years.
Kledian Semaj was spotted by officers taking part in a drugs deal on Brentmead Gardens, near Alperton, in his silver BMW on June 26.
On October 6, he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment at Harrow crown court for possession of drugs with intent to supply and four months for possession of false documents.
His sentence for possession of drugs with intent to supply was reduced to four years and eight months due to his guilty plea, which he made at the same court on September 29.
The court heard how Mr Semaj was seen making an exchange. When Mr Semaj drove off, he was stopped by police and he confessed that he had drugs in his car.
You may also want to watch:
In total two kilos of cocaine were recovered and when tested each was found to contain 1kg of Cocaine Hydrochloride of 86 % and 92% purity respectively.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton