Man who had 2kg of cocaine on him jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found in possession of 2kg of cocaine, with a street value of £200,000 has been jailed for five years.
Kledian Semaj was spotted by officers taking part in a drugs deal on Brentmead Gardens, near Alperton, in his silver BMW on June 26.
On October 6, he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment at Harrow crown court for possession of drugs with intent to supply and four months for possession of false documents.
His sentence for possession of drugs with intent to supply was reduced to four years and eight months due to his guilty plea, which he made at the same court on September 29.
The court heard how Mr Semaj was seen making an exchange. When Mr Semaj drove off, he was stopped by police and he confessed that he had drugs in his car.
You may also want to watch:
In total two kilos of cocaine were recovered and when tested each was found to contain 1kg of Cocaine Hydrochloride of 86 % and 92% purity respectively.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners