Man who had 2kg of cocaine on him jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found in possession of 2kg of cocaine, with a street value of £200,000 has been jailed for five years.
Kledian Semaj was spotted by officers taking part in a drugs deal on Brentmead Gardens, near Alperton, in his silver BMW on June 26.
On October 6, he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment at Harrow crown court for possession of drugs with intent to supply and four months for possession of false documents.
His sentence for possession of drugs with intent to supply was reduced to four years and eight months due to his guilty plea, which he made at the same court on September 29.
The court heard how Mr Semaj was seen making an exchange. When Mr Semaj drove off, he was stopped by police and he confessed that he had drugs in his car.
You may also want to watch:
In total two kilos of cocaine were recovered and when tested each was found to contain 1kg of Cocaine Hydrochloride of 86 % and 92% purity respectively.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park