Man wanted in connection with Queen’s Park chicken shop stabbing
Teenager slashed with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
DETECTIVES have released a photo of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two violent attacks that took place hours apart.
Just 10 minutes before the start of 2011, a teenager was stabbed in the chest and arm with a broken bottle in an unprovoked attack.
The 17-year-old was in Carolina Chicken in Harrow Road, Queen’s Park, when his attacker stormed into the shop with up to eight other men.
The victim’s friend was also assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier on New Year’s Eve, a 23-year-old man, was attacked in a store in Westfield Shopping Centre at around 6pm.
The man pictured was seen on CCTV travelling on a bus shortly after.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Detectives are linking the man to both attacks.
He is black, aged around 18 and was wearing a very distinctive striped hat and dark clothing at the time.
Anyone with information should call DC Jorden Brewster from Westminster Police on 0207 3216717 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.