Man wanted in connection with Queen’s Park chicken shop stabbing
Teenager slashed with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
DETECTIVES have released a photo of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two violent attacks that took place hours apart.
Just 10 minutes before the start of 2011, a teenager was stabbed in the chest and arm with a broken bottle in an unprovoked attack.
The 17-year-old was in Carolina Chicken in Harrow Road, Queen’s Park, when his attacker stormed into the shop with up to eight other men.
The victim’s friend was also assaulted.
Earlier on New Year’s Eve, a 23-year-old man, was attacked in a store in Westfield Shopping Centre at around 6pm.
The man pictured was seen on CCTV travelling on a bus shortly after.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
Detectives are linking the man to both attacks.
He is black, aged around 18 and was wearing a very distinctive striped hat and dark clothing at the time.
Anyone with information should call DC Jorden Brewster from Westminster Police on 0207 3216717 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.