Man wanted in connection with Queen’s Park chicken shop stabbing
Teenager slashed with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
DETECTIVES have released a photo of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two violent attacks that took place hours apart.
Just 10 minutes before the start of 2011, a teenager was stabbed in the chest and arm with a broken bottle in an unprovoked attack.
The 17-year-old was in Carolina Chicken in Harrow Road, Queen’s Park, when his attacker stormed into the shop with up to eight other men.
The victim’s friend was also assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier on New Year’s Eve, a 23-year-old man, was attacked in a store in Westfield Shopping Centre at around 6pm.
The man pictured was seen on CCTV travelling on a bus shortly after.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Detectives are linking the man to both attacks.
He is black, aged around 18 and was wearing a very distinctive striped hat and dark clothing at the time.
Anyone with information should call DC Jorden Brewster from Westminster Police on 0207 3216717 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.