Man connected to Kensal Green wanted by police
- Credit: Met
Do you know this man?
Christopher Coleman, 26, is wanted by police on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) in connection with an incident where a car was driven at an officer.
He has links to Kensal Green and Westbourne Park areas of London.
A Met spokesperson said: "If seen, do not approach him, but dial 999 immediately."
On January 23 at around 5.30pm, officers were conducting a traffic stop at a petrol station in Shepherd's Bush Green.
You may also want to watch:
A car pulled onto the forecourt and a man got out and walked towards the shop whilst paying particular attention to the presence of the police officers, Scotland Yard said.
The officer ran a check on the vehicle he was driving, which showed that the car was registered to a woman.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 3 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 4 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 5 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 8 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 9 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
When officers approached him and asked for his insurance details, the man got back into the car and drove off, driving directly toward one officer who narrowly avoided serious injury, police added.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Christopher Coleman should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting reference 6038/26JAN21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.