Man connected to Kensal Green wanted by police
- Credit: Met
Do you know this man?
Christopher Coleman, 26, is wanted by police on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) in connection with an incident where a car was driven at an officer.
He has links to Kensal Green and Westbourne Park areas of London.
A Met spokesperson said: "If seen, do not approach him, but dial 999 immediately."
On January 23 at around 5.30pm, officers were conducting a traffic stop at a petrol station in Shepherd's Bush Green.
You may also want to watch:
A car pulled onto the forecourt and a man got out and walked towards the shop whilst paying particular attention to the presence of the police officers, Scotland Yard said.
The officer ran a check on the vehicle he was driving, which showed that the car was registered to a woman.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
When officers approached him and asked for his insurance details, the man got back into the car and drove off, driving directly toward one officer who narrowly avoided serious injury, police added.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Christopher Coleman should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting reference 6038/26JAN21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.