Man connected to Kensal Green wanted by police
- Credit: Met
Do you know this man?
Christopher Coleman, 26, is wanted by police on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) in connection with an incident where a car was driven at an officer.
He has links to Kensal Green and Westbourne Park areas of London.
A Met spokesperson said: "If seen, do not approach him, but dial 999 immediately."
On January 23 at around 5.30pm, officers were conducting a traffic stop at a petrol station in Shepherd's Bush Green.
You may also want to watch:
A car pulled onto the forecourt and a man got out and walked towards the shop whilst paying particular attention to the presence of the police officers, Scotland Yard said.
The officer ran a check on the vehicle he was driving, which showed that the car was registered to a woman.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
When officers approached him and asked for his insurance details, the man got back into the car and drove off, driving directly toward one officer who narrowly avoided serious injury, police added.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Christopher Coleman should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting reference 6038/26JAN21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.