Man stable in hospital after being stabbed in the thigh in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Kensal Green.
Police were called by paramedics to Sellons Avenue at 6.20pm on Friday to reports of a stabbing.
A 20-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the thigh.
He was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening, said police.
Officers from Brent are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID by dialling 101 and quoting CAD6610/16NOV,
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.