Man stable in hospital after being stabbed in the thigh in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Kensal Green.
Police were called by paramedics to Sellons Avenue at 6.20pm on Friday to reports of a stabbing.
A 20-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the thigh.
He was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening, said police.
Officers from Brent are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID by dialling 101 and quoting CAD6610/16NOV,
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.