Man stable in hospital after being stabbed in the thigh in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Kensal Green.
Police were called by paramedics to Sellons Avenue at 6.20pm on Friday to reports of a stabbing.
A 20-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the thigh.
He was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening, said police.
Officers from Brent are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID by dialling 101 and quoting CAD6610/16NOV,
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.