Man stable in hospital after being stabbed in the thigh in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Kensal Green.
Police were called by paramedics to Sellons Avenue at 6.20pm on Friday to reports of a stabbing.
A 20-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the thigh.
He was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening, said police.
Officers from Brent are investigating.
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID by dialling 101 and quoting CAD6610/16NOV,
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 2 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 5 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 6 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 7 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 8 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 9 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 10 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.