Man stable in hospital after being stabbed in the thigh in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Kensal Green.
Police were called by paramedics to Sellons Avenue at 6.20pm on Friday to reports of a stabbing.
A 20-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the thigh.
He was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening, said police.
Officers from Brent are investigating.
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID by dialling 101 and quoting CAD6610/16NOV,
- 1 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 2 Party patrols return as barber’s rave shut down
- 3 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 6 Jailed: Predator raped 12-year-old girl he met on Snapchat
- 7 Three face provisional trial with links to alleged organ-harvesting plot
- 8 New virtual exhibition explores Brent's multicultural history
- 9 Beale savours first win as QPR boss after Willock wonder goal
- 10 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.