Man suspected of Brent bus sex assaults could be hiding in Ireland
- Credit: Archant
A man suspected of sexually assaulting three women on buses in Brent is believed to have fled to Ireland.
Police have renewed an appeal today for information leading to the suspect who detectives think could be hiding in Dublin.
The first victim in Brent, a 27-year-old woman, had fallen asleep on the N18 bus on July 2 at around 2am and was woken up by the suspect indecently touching her.
She pushed him away before getting off the bus and calling police.
Three similar sexual assaults took place on the 226 bus.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old woman was inappropriately touched on the leg in Acton Lane, Harlesden on July 17 at around 9am.
The second woman was targeted on August 8 at around 3.15pm when a man sat next to her and touched himself. She got off the bus in High Street, Harlesden.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
The last incident happened on September 21 at around 5pm when a man sat next to a 31-year-old woman and indecently touched her.
She challenged him and he got off the bus at Park Royal station.
The same man is also believed to behind a similar attack which took place on March 11.
The 34-year-old victim was on a bus in Kings Cross at around 6pm when the suspects sat next to her and touched her leg.
She got off and boarded a 149 bus where she noticed her had followed her so she called her boyfriend to ask him to met her.
The suspect heard the conversation and got off at the next stop in Enfield.
He is described as of Middle Eastern appearance, 30-35-years-old, 5ft 7ins and of slim build.
Anyone who recognises the man in the CCTV or has information should call Detective Constable Teresa Moore from the on 07920 590261 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.