Man suffers stab injuries after police called to fight in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police believe a man was stabbed in a fight which broke out in Harlesden on Friday night.
Officers were called to Park Parade at around 10.30pm after reports of a fight which had spilled onto a bus.
When police arrived at the scene, there was no sign of any attackers or a victim.
However, police were later called to a north London hospital after a 24 year old man checked in with a stab injury.
His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
If you have information about the incident, call Wembley Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club