Man suffers stab injuries after police called to fight in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police believe a man was stabbed in a fight which broke out in Harlesden on Friday night.
Officers were called to Park Parade at around 10.30pm after reports of a fight which had spilled onto a bus.
When police arrived at the scene, there was no sign of any attackers or a victim.
However, police were later called to a north London hospital after a 24 year old man checked in with a stab injury.
His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
If you have information about the incident, call Wembley Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden