Man suffers stab injuries after police called to fight in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police believe a man was stabbed in a fight which broke out in Harlesden on Friday night.
Officers were called to Park Parade at around 10.30pm after reports of a fight which had spilled onto a bus.
When police arrived at the scene, there was no sign of any attackers or a victim.
However, police were later called to a north London hospital after a 24 year old man checked in with a stab injury.
His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
If you have information about the incident, call Wembley Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield