Man suffers head injury in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered a head injury during a street fight in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is aged around 30, was found by police and paramedics who were called to Ealing Road just before 7am.
He was rushed to hospital where his condition is not being treated as life-threatening.
Road closures were in place this morning.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids