Man suffers head injury in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered a head injury during a street fight in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is aged around 30, was found by police and paramedics who were called to Ealing Road just before 7am.
He was rushed to hospital where his condition is not being treated as life-threatening.
Road closures were in place this morning.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds