Man suffers head injury in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered a head injury during a street fight in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is aged around 30, was found by police and paramedics who were called to Ealing Road just before 7am.
He was rushed to hospital where his condition is not being treated as life-threatening.
Road closures were in place this morning.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park