Man suffers head injury in Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a head injury following a shooting inside a block of flats in Kilburn yesterday morning.
The 49-year-old man was found by officers who were called to an address in Windmill Court in Mapesbury Road, at around 12.25am.
The victim was rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries where he was treated and later discharged.
Evidence of a shooting was found inside the flat and police arrested two men aged 25 and 45, and a 49-year-old woman on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
All have been bailed to rerun to a police station in November.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the firearm,
The incident is being investigated by detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12