Man suffers head injury in Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a head injury following a shooting inside a block of flats in Kilburn yesterday morning.
The 49-year-old man was found by officers who were called to an address in Windmill Court in Mapesbury Road, at around 12.25am.
The victim was rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries where he was treated and later discharged.
Evidence of a shooting was found inside the flat and police arrested two men aged 25 and 45, and a 49-year-old woman on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
All have been bailed to rerun to a police station in November.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the firearm,
The incident is being investigated by detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park