Man suffers head injury in Kilburn shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a head injury following a shooting inside a block of flats in Kilburn yesterday morning.
The 49-year-old man was found by officers who were called to an address in Windmill Court in Mapesbury Road, at around 12.25am.
The victim was rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries where he was treated and later discharged.
Evidence of a shooting was found inside the flat and police arrested two men aged 25 and 45, and a 49-year-old woman on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
All have been bailed to rerun to a police station in November.
You may also want to watch:
The hunt is on to find the firearm,
The incident is being investigated by detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed