Man suffers fractured eye socket after being attacked in Wembley High Road
Victim was set upon by two men near Primark
Police are appealing for information after a man was beaten up as he was about to use an ATM machine in Wembley.
The 51-year-old victim suffered a fractured eye socket after being punched in the face near Primark in Wembley High Road.
He was attacked by two white men.
One is around 30 years old, 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing blue distressed jeans and a blue top with white long sleeves.
You may also want to watch:
The second man was wearing black baggy clothes and white trainers.
Anyone with information about the attack, which took place on June 23 at 9.15pm, should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3709 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses