Man stabs himself to death in Harlesden
Suspected drug addict was found with knife wounds in Alric Avenue
A suspected drug addict has died after apparently stabbing himself in Harlesden.
The 42-year-old, who has not been named, was discovered with self-inflicted knife wounds to his thigh outside an address in Alric Avenue, last week.
One resident said: “He ran out of his home we presume to get help and died on the pavement.”
A post-mortem which took place on May 4, the day after he died, gave the cause of death as shock and haemorrhage, fistulation of left femoral artery and chronic intravenous drug abuse.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are not treating his death as suspicious.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer