Man stabs himself to death in Harlesden
Suspected drug addict was found with knife wounds in Alric Avenue
A suspected drug addict has died after apparently stabbing himself in Harlesden.
The 42-year-old, who has not been named, was discovered with self-inflicted knife wounds to his thigh outside an address in Alric Avenue, last week.
One resident said: “He ran out of his home we presume to get help and died on the pavement.”
A post-mortem which took place on May 4, the day after he died, gave the cause of death as shock and haemorrhage, fistulation of left femoral artery and chronic intravenous drug abuse.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are not treating his death as suspicious.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens