Man stabs himself to death in Harlesden
Suspected drug addict was found with knife wounds in Alric Avenue
A suspected drug addict has died after apparently stabbing himself in Harlesden.
The 42-year-old, who has not been named, was discovered with self-inflicted knife wounds to his thigh outside an address in Alric Avenue, last week.
One resident said: “He ran out of his home we presume to get help and died on the pavement.”
A post-mortem which took place on May 4, the day after he died, gave the cause of death as shock and haemorrhage, fistulation of left femoral artery and chronic intravenous drug abuse.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are not treating his death as suspicious.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat