Man stabs himself to death in Harlesden
Suspected drug addict was found with knife wounds in Alric Avenue
A suspected drug addict has died after apparently stabbing himself in Harlesden.
The 42-year-old, who has not been named, was discovered with self-inflicted knife wounds to his thigh outside an address in Alric Avenue, last week.
One resident said: “He ran out of his home we presume to get help and died on the pavement.”
A post-mortem which took place on May 4, the day after he died, gave the cause of death as shock and haemorrhage, fistulation of left femoral artery and chronic intravenous drug abuse.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are not treating his death as suspicious.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'