Man stabbed to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched a after a man was stabbed to death in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid-30s, was found by police officers after they forced their way into an address on the North Circular Road at 3.25am.
Paramedics were called to the scene where they pronounced him dead at 4.10am.
He has yet to be formally identified.
Two men aged 27 and 44 have been arrested on suspicion of murder and are currently in custody at a police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal