Man stabbed to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched a after a man was stabbed to death in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid-30s, was found by police officers after they forced their way into an address on the North Circular Road at 3.25am.
Paramedics were called to the scene where they pronounced him dead at 4.10am.
He has yet to be formally identified.
Two men aged 27 and 44 have been arrested on suspicion of murder and are currently in custody at a police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty