Man stabbed to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched a after a man was stabbed to death in Neasden in the early hours of this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid-30s, was found by police officers after they forced their way into an address on the North Circular Road at 3.25am.
Paramedics were called to the scene where they pronounced him dead at 4.10am.
He has yet to be formally identified.
Two men aged 27 and 44 have been arrested on suspicion of murder and are currently in custody at a police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 9 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley