Man stabbed repeatedly in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed several times in a street in Harlesden.
The victim, whose age is unknown, was repeatedly knifed in Tubbs Road on May 11 just after 9pm.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene before he was rushed to hospital.
His condition is unknown.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance service said: “We were called at 9.10pm on 11 May to reports of a stabbing incident on Tubbs Road, Harlesden”.
“We sent a number of resources including an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and London’s Air Ambulance, arriving within six minutes
“We treated a man at the scene for multiple stab wounds and took him as priority to a major trauma centre accompanied by a doctor from London’s Air Ambulance.”
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
The police have yet to confirm a stabbing took place.