Man stabbed repeatedly in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed several times in a street in Harlesden.
The victim, whose age is unknown, was repeatedly knifed in Tubbs Road on May 11 just after 9pm.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene before he was rushed to hospital.
His condition is unknown.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance service said: “We were called at 9.10pm on 11 May to reports of a stabbing incident on Tubbs Road, Harlesden”.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent a number of resources including an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and London’s Air Ambulance, arriving within six minutes
“We treated a man at the scene for multiple stab wounds and took him as priority to a major trauma centre accompanied by a doctor from London’s Air Ambulance.”
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 3 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 6 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
The police have yet to confirm a stabbing took place.