Man stabbed repeatedly in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed several times in a street in Harlesden.
The victim, whose age is unknown, was repeatedly knifed in Tubbs Road on May 11 just after 9pm.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene before he was rushed to hospital.
His condition is unknown.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance service said: “We were called at 9.10pm on 11 May to reports of a stabbing incident on Tubbs Road, Harlesden”.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent a number of resources including an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and London’s Air Ambulance, arriving within six minutes
“We treated a man at the scene for multiple stab wounds and took him as priority to a major trauma centre accompanied by a doctor from London’s Air Ambulance.”
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
The police have yet to confirm a stabbing took place.