Man stabbed outside homeless shelter in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed outside a homeless shelter in Kilburn.
The 48-year-old was knifed in the front of Conway House in Quex Road, on Saturday at around 5.15pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life threatening.
A witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, said the knifeman walked away from the scene with blood on his hands.
Police have arrested a 54 year-old man in connection with the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!