Man stabbed outside homeless shelter in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed outside a homeless shelter in Kilburn.
The 48-year-old was knifed in the front of Conway House in Quex Road, on Saturday at around 5.15pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life threatening.
A witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, said the knifeman walked away from the scene with blood on his hands.
Police have arrested a 54 year-old man in connection with the attack.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 9 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 10 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid