Man stabbed outside homeless shelter in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed outside a homeless shelter in Kilburn.
The 48-year-old was knifed in the front of Conway House in Quex Road, on Saturday at around 5.15pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life threatening.
A witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, said the knifeman walked away from the scene with blood on his hands.
Police have arrested a 54 year-old man in connection with the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 7 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing