Man in a stable condition after being stabbed outside McDonald’s in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a stable condition in hospital after being stabbed outside a McDonald’s in Colindale.
Emergency services were called at 6.40pm to reports a man was stabbed in Colindeep Lane.
A man, believed to be aged in his 20s, was treated at the scene before being taken to a north London hospital where his condition is not life threatening, Scotland Yard said.
Road closures and cordons have been lifted.
Enquiries continue and there have been no arrests.
READ MORE: Arrest of 14-year-old boy sparks protest
You may also want to watch:
In an unrelated incident last Friday a protest took place outside Colindale Police Station after a 14-year-old boy was arrested following a stop & search in The Concourse.
Chief Supt Roy Smith, borough commander, said on Twitter: “The same officers who were subject to intense criticism outside #Colindale police station last week today rushed to try and save the life of this young man today.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
“Without fear or favour they are the everyday heroes who run towards danger to keep London safe.”
Anyone with information about the stabbing can contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 7150/10Aug.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.