Man stabbed outside Alperton pub
Victim knifed in chest and back in car park
An investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a pub car park in Alperton yesterday evening (Monday).
The 22-year-old victim was knifed in the back and chest outside the Pleasure Boat in Ealing Road, at 5.17pm.
He was taken to hospital with injuries which are not thought to be life threatening.
The hunt is on to find his attacker.
Police Constable Polly Farnes, investigating officer, said: “I am appealing to witnesses who may have been in the area at the time of this incident.
“This occurred in the early evening and there may have been people visiting the Pleasure Boat or walking home.”
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Anyone with information should call the Violent Crime Unit on 07917 595 204 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.