Man stabbed outside Alperton pub
Victim knifed in chest and back in car park
An investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a pub car park in Alperton yesterday evening (Monday).
The 22-year-old victim was knifed in the back and chest outside the Pleasure Boat in Ealing Road, at 5.17pm.
He was taken to hospital with injuries which are not thought to be life threatening.
The hunt is on to find his attacker.
You may also want to watch:
Police Constable Polly Farnes, investigating officer, said: “I am appealing to witnesses who may have been in the area at the time of this incident.
“This occurred in the early evening and there may have been people visiting the Pleasure Boat or walking home.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
Anyone with information should call the Violent Crime Unit on 07917 595 204 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.