Man stabbed outside Alperton pub
Victim knifed in chest and back in car park
An investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a pub car park in Alperton yesterday evening (Monday).
The 22-year-old victim was knifed in the back and chest outside the Pleasure Boat in Ealing Road, at 5.17pm.
He was taken to hospital with injuries which are not thought to be life threatening.
The hunt is on to find his attacker.
Police Constable Polly Farnes, investigating officer, said: “I am appealing to witnesses who may have been in the area at the time of this incident.
“This occurred in the early evening and there may have been people visiting the Pleasure Boat or walking home.”
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 'A national shame': Damning review of Euro 2020 final chaos
Anyone with information should call the Violent Crime Unit on 07917 595 204 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.