Man stabbed outside Alperton pub
Victim knifed in chest and back in car park
An investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in a pub car park in Alperton yesterday evening (Monday).
The 22-year-old victim was knifed in the back and chest outside the Pleasure Boat in Ealing Road, at 5.17pm.
He was taken to hospital with injuries which are not thought to be life threatening.
The hunt is on to find his attacker.
You may also want to watch:
Police Constable Polly Farnes, investigating officer, said: “I am appealing to witnesses who may have been in the area at the time of this incident.
“This occurred in the early evening and there may have been people visiting the Pleasure Boat or walking home.”
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Anyone with information should call the Violent Crime Unit on 07917 595 204 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.