Man attacked in Willesden rushed to hospital with multiple stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in a stable condition after being stabbed multiple times in Willesden.
Emergency services were called to Chapel Close at 3.26pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing.
A man in his 20s was found with multiple stab wounds not far from Willesden Magistrates' Court, police said.
He was taken to hospital in a critical condition but is currently in a stable condition.
His injuries are not deemed life-threatening, police added.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 6 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime