Man attacked in Willesden rushed to hospital with multiple stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in a stable condition after being stabbed multiple times in Willesden.
Emergency services were called to Chapel Close at 3.26pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing.
A man in his 20s was found with multiple stab wounds not far from Willesden Magistrates' Court, police said.
He was taken to hospital in a critical condition but is currently in a stable condition.
His injuries are not deemed life-threatening, police added.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds