Man attacked in Willesden rushed to hospital with multiple stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in a stable condition after being stabbed multiple times in Willesden.
Emergency services were called to Chapel Close at 3.26pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing.
A man in his 20s was found with multiple stab wounds not far from Willesden Magistrates' Court, police said.
He was taken to hospital in a critical condition but is currently in a stable condition.
His injuries are not deemed life-threatening, police added.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings